A holistic, high-touch approach to Managed Security Services focused on continual contact, not just during incidents
- Protect your brand reputation
- Comprehensive scope: Cloud-to-Endpoint
- Custom solution bundles balance risk/cost
- Fully financed solutions to avoid capital budget restrictions = Improved WIN%
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Protects your account control
Digital Hands has been providing industry leading white-label services to Fortune 500 companies, OEMs, and hardware resellers since 2001. Known for rapid adoption and service creation around the latest technologies, our success is founded on over a decade of partnering experience and a belief that a white-label managed security services provider should be a highly supportive and loyal partner.
- All analyst firms agree that the Managed Security Services market is growing and will continue to do so beyond the year 2016
- – Network World estimates Managed Security Services in North America will grow 85% to eclipse $14.8 billion in 2015
- – Gartner claims North America is the largest market for Managed Security Services, projecting it to pass $14.6 billion in 2014 and $19 billion in 2015
- – IDC states the number will be even higher, at $19.4 billion in 2016
- Net/net: Your customers want to buy Managed Security Solutions as a Service
Managed Security Services – Digital Hands provides comprehensive Managed Security Services well beyond traditional platform selection and monitoring. We can aid in policy creation, incident management, breach response, remediation, forensic assistance and more to provide clients a complete, custom tailored cyber-security solution to fit their business needs. Trusted to provide award-winning service for over a decade, Digital Hands has historically specialized in providing “white-label” services and has a long history of providing high-touch engagements using many technology vendors, specializing in hybrid solution architectures to support Resellers/VARs, System Integrators, and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Rent / Lease / Buy – Digital Hands offers clients “Cap-ex/Op-ex” flexibility to procure hardware, software, and services in the way that is financially right for them. Customers can buy today or use Digital Hands’ Security-as-a-Service solution for 100% solution financing. Don’t wait for your customer’s next budget cycle to win the deal!
White-label Loyalty – Your sales teams are compensated for sales involving Digital Hands and deal revenue typically contributes to sales rep quota retirement. What’s more, if you bring a deal to Digital Hands, you can rest easy knowing we’re going to be loyal to you. We only win if you win.