Federal Capability Statement
Digital Hands is a woman-owned small business, providing IT operations support, offered remotely or on-premise. Core competencies include cybersecurity (information assurance), network infrastructure support and helpdesk services. Our solutions are custom-designed, taking into consideration agency mission, budget and needs. Digital Hands provides solution architecting, strategic sourcing, deployment, and ongoing operational support.
- Digital Hands assists in policy creation, detailed workflow design, incident management, breach response, remediation, and forensics to provide clients with a complete, custom-tailored cyber-security solution
- Endpoint Protection – End to end threat management of workstations and laptops
- Mobile Protection – Complete device management and proactive protection
- Network Threat Management – Notification and remediation of network events
- SIEM – Rapid Identification, isolation, and eradication of threats in the information system
- Data Loss Prevention– Protection of sensitive data from unauthorized use
- Web Security – Web content and access management
- Database Protection – Proactive database protection and virtual patching
- Security Operations – Platform management, incident response, and ITILv3 management, adherent to NIST and FISMA standards and guidelines.
Experienced and global award winning EDWOSB committed to total onshore IT services delivery for security, infrastructure, and endpoint management
- Experienced in integrating product agnostic solutions and working with federal prime contractors to deploy leading edge technology solutions.
- Flexibility to customize service level agreements to fit budget constraints and unique agency needs
- Financing flexibility to allow for 12 month service contracts incorporating hardware, software, and deployment, avoiding heavy capital investments
- Compliance monitoring and management for PCI, GLBA, FFIEC, HIPAA, and SOX
- Non-invasive to the end-user and transparent to the agency budget cycle and mission.
We would be pleased to provide our full Federal Capability Statement for review. If you would like to learn more or request additional information from Digital Hands, contact us or call us at 202.888.0823.