Industry blogger The VAR Guy states of 400 IT vendors (VARs) surveyed in 2012,”50% deploy managed services in some form (up from 40% in 2011) and 17% expect managed services to comprise up to 2/3 of their business revenue over the next five years, while ~66% anticipate it to contribute a large portion of their overall revenue during the same period.” As a VAR, if you don’t have a Managed Service offer today, Digital Hands can help.
Digital Hands provides a holistic, high-touch approach to Managed Security Services focused on continual contact, not just during incidents:
- Sell More – Improve Close Rates
- – “Land & Expand” to cultivate recurring revenue streams
- – Be your customers’ Single Source for Procurement, Implementation, Services, and Maintenance
- Sell Faster – Alleviate Objections
- – Provide the product implementation and operational expertise along with the product
- – Flexible procurement models for clients (Op-Ex v. Cap-Ex) so you don’t have to wait for the customer’s next budget period to get a decision
- Ensure your Clients’ Success
- – Ensure successful implementation and guarantee product satisfaction
- – Immediate ROI for your clients: Deliver maximum product value on Day 1
Digital Hands has been providing industry leading services as both a white-label and branded services to VARs, Fortune 500 companies, and OEMs since 2001. So you can decide what wrapper is used to offer managed services to your customers. Known for rapid adoption and service creation around the latest technologies, Digital Hands’ success is founded on over a decade of partnering experience and a belief that a managed security services provider should be a highly supportive and loyal partner.
- All analyst firms agree that the Managed Security Services market is growing and will continue to do so beyond the year 2016
- – Network World estimates Managed Security Services in North America will grow 85% to eclipse $14.8 billion in 2015
- – Gartner claims North America is the largest market for Managed Security Services, projecting it to pass $14.6 billion in 2014 and $19 billion in 2015
- – IDC states the number will be even higher, at $19.4 billion in 2016
- Net/net: Your customers want to buy Managed IT Security Solutions. If you aren’t offering managed services today, you could be leaving money on the table.
Managed Services – Digital Hands provides comprehensive Managed Services well beyond traditional platform selection and monitoring. We offer custom tailored IT and cyber-security solutions to fit your customers’ business needs. Trusted to provide award-winning service for over a decade, Digital Hands has a long history using many technology vendors, specializing in hybrid solution architectures to support Resellers/VARs, System Integrators, and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Protect your brand reputation
- Comprehensive scope: Cloud-to-Endpoint
- Custom solution bundles balance risk/cost
- Fully financed solutions = Improved WIN%
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Protects your customer relationship and your account control
Rent / Lease / Buy – Digital Hands extends your VAR offer by offering clients “Cap-ex/Op-ex” flexibility to procure hardware, software, and services in the way that is financially right for them. Customers can buy today or use Digital Hands’ Security-as-a-Service solution for 100% solution financing. Don’t wait for your customer’s next budget cycle to win the deal and start realizing a recurring revenue stream!
VAR Loyalty – If you bring an opportunity to Digital Hands, you can rest easy knowing we’re going to be loyal to you. We only win if you win.