Network Security by Digital Hands
Unauthorized access to the network is one of the biggest security concerns of any company. Intruders to the system could cause damage, steal important data, or cause all sorts of other havoc. A simple firewall isn’t enough to keep an organization protected. Effective security requires a variety of different tools, and enterprises often procure tools from a variety of different providers. Digital Hands integrates services from original equipment manufacturers such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, RSA, Blue Coat, McAfee and more, to protect systems and stop intruders before they can cause damage.
Digital Hands is the industry leader in network security. We’ve provided comprehensive managed security services solutions to our clients for years. We’ve even won a number of awards for our work, including the TSIA Star Award for Excellence in Complex Application Support.
At Digital Hands, we handle the day to day operations involved in keeping our clients’ networks secure, so that they can free up their own resources to concentrate on keeping their organization running smoothly. However, unlike other managed security providers, we do more than simply implement a standard cookie cutter solution for all of our clients.
We work with each organization to determine what their individual security needs are and how we can best help them. Some companies need full managed security services, while others only need monitoring support after implementing their own solution. Whatever our clients need, Digital Hands works with them to ensure they’re getting the most from our services.
- Unified Threat Management
- Intrusion Detection
- Intrusion Prevention
- Network Access Control
- Two Factor Authentication
- Firewall Management
- Anti-Virus & Malware
Network Security Services
There are a variety of threats a network can face, and it’s important to have measures in place to deal with all of them. This includes…
- Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Spyware, adware, and malware
- Malicious attacks from hackers
- Data theft and identity theft
And many others…
No single solution is able to provide complete protection from all of these threats. That’s why Digital Hands implements multiple solutions from a variety of top security providers, including Cisco, RSA, McAffee, and many others.
Digital Hands Solutions enable our customers to:
- Manage compliance issues – Our compliance expertise and comprehensive reporting reduces the costs and stress of dealing with regulatory compliance.
- Enjoy the benefits of the cloud – our simple to deploy solutions update and scale as your business needs change.
- Improve network security and reduce risk – detect and prevent malicious threats that can be more challenging for in-house teams.
- Reduce costs and complexity – we automate complex processes that take time, which improves productivity and cut costs, so your IT team can focus on critical activities.
What Types of Network Security?
- Vulnerability Management – Your IT team should focus on your core business, not dealing with the vulnerability management lifecycle.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) – Manage all mobile devices securely from the cloud
- Log Management – Reduce the costs and complexity of log management by automating log collection, parsing, and storage.
- Brand Protection – Prevent cybercriminals from using your company’s name to engage in phishing activities.
At Digital Hands, we employ experts on every kind of network security who are trained not only to implement this technology, but to be constantly improving it, to ensure the best protection against the latest threats at all times.
Whether an organization is looking for a complete managed services security solution or merely a bit of monitoring, Digital Hands has the tools and the expertise to help them keep their network secure from threats.