Digital Hands Antivirus and Malware Protection
No managed security provider offers better protection from viruses, worms, Trojans, and malware than Digital Hands. Our award-winning team of experts works to bring each of our clients the protection they need from all types of threats.
Every company is different, and thus every organization requires a different approach to security and protection. That’s why Digital Hands works side by side with each of our clients to work out a security solution that’s specially designed to meet their needs and ensure that they’re always getting the maximum benefit from our services. We offer everything from completely managed security services, wherein we implement the organization’s security solutions for them, to support services such as independent consultation.
Antivirus and Malware Protection Services
There are a variety of threats that can cause harm to an organization, including viruses, worms, Trojans, adware, spyware, malware, and many others. If allowed to penetrate the system, they can do all sorts of damage, from simply slowing down the system, to data corruption, to data theft, and more. To protect effectively against all of these threats requires more than just a good firewall. It requires a myriad of different solutions from a variety of different providers. Digital Hands integrates antivirus and malware protection solutions from all the top security companies, including but not limited to McAfee and Symantec, bringing them together into a single, comprehensive protection plan.
Whether an organization is looking to consult on security technologies they implemented themselves, or wants a fully managed security services plan to save their resources for other matters, Digital Hands provides the best, most effective virus and malware protection.
Managed Antivirus and Malware Protection services from Digital Hands provide the following:
- Unlimited customer support in case you have questions or problems about your antivirus and malware solution
- Backup and restoration of appliances to ensure they are at maximum availability
- Provision and deployment of devices to see they are working correctly from the start
- Upgrade and configuration of devices to maximize efficiency and minimize false positives
- Policy and patch management to ensure the most recent signature files are implemented on your managed system
- Monitoring of security events and appliance problems. If a problem occurs, we see it first and start remediation activities immediately
- Portal for incident status reporting